.Whenever we think of Homemade Biscuit Cake, you might be imagining a dry, cardboard like, colourless cake, right ?? But wait Today i bring you a simplest recipe, made from our favourite tea-time snack ‘glucose biscuits’. All smiles now? Wait guys, one more good news for you – this cake doesn’t require baking. You can prepare this recipe for unexpected guests who visit your place, or when you simply have a sweet craving to satisfy -like i have;)
• 20 Glucose biscuit
• 1/2 Cup of Milk
• ½ Tablespoon of Coffee Powder
• 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
• 1 Tablespoon of unsalted light butter
• 4 tablespoon of sugar
• Eating Soda or Eno Soda which i USED
1. Take a bowl and pour in milk, cocoa powder
2. Now add crushed Glucose Biscuit in it. Whisk it well.
3. Now add coffee powder, sugar and butter to whisk together
4. Prepare a well mixed smooth batter.
5. Add eno soda or other soda mix it well and fast and immediately bake it in oven at 100% power and bake. or Simply take a tawa, place the cake mold on it and cover it.
6. After Baking, you can Refrigerate the cake for 2-3 hrs. (optional step, skip if you cant wait)
7. Pour some chocolate sauce, cut into manageable slices and serve!
<img border=”0″ width=”1″ height=”1″ alt=”Advertise with my Blog” src=”http://linkfromblog.com/img.001.031627.gif”/>