- Kid friendly
Duratio- 10 minutes
- 1 cup American sweet corn, boiled
- ½ cup sev
- 24 canapés
- 1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 fresh red chillies, chopped
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add the onions and sauté. Add the American corn and sauté. Add the fresh red chillies, sweet chilli sauce and toss. Add the chaat masala, mint leaves and coriander leaves. Mix and cook till dry.
Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the canapés lightly taking care that they do not burn. Remove and drain well. Set aside to cool.
Add the lemon juice to the corn mixture. Place the corn mixture in the canapés. Sprinkle sev.
Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately