|Prep Time||10 min|
- 12oz (350g) hot-smoked trout fillets or cold-smoked trout fillets
- large handful of seasonal salad leaves
- bunch of spring onions or scallions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- FOR THE CHILE AND LIME DRESSING
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- splash of sesame oil
- 1/2–1 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 red chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- juice of 1–2 limes
Whisk together the dressing ingredients, tasting as you go. Add all of the lime juice, if needed, or use less if the dressing is becoming too sour.
Divide the smoked trout among 4 serving plates, then toss together the salad leaves, spring onions or scallions, and radishes.
When ready to serve, lightly toss the salad with the some of the dressing, and drizzle the remainder over the trout. Serve immediately.