- 350 gms – chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp – oil
- 5-6 flakes garlic, chopped fine
- 2 pieces ginger, chopped fine
- 1.5 onion (small), chopped fine
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped fine
- 1.5 tbsp – tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp – soya sauce
- 1-2 tsp – sherry (optional)
- 1 tsp – black pepper
- 1.5 tsp – vinegar
- 1.5 tsp – ajinomoto (optional)
- 1 tbsp – corn flour, dissolved in 4-5 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp – chopped coriander leaves.
In a dish, mix oil, ginger, garlic, onion, green chillies and chicken. Mix well.
Micro high uncovered for 3 mins. Add tomato sauce, soya sauce, pepper and cherry.
Mix well. Micro high covered for 3 mins.
Add corn flour paste, vinegar, salt, chopped coriander leaves and ajinomoto.
Micro high uncovered for a minute or until sauce boils.
Let it stand for 1-2 mins. Mix well before serving.