- Crushed ice
- 4 parts Godiva white chocolate liquor (4 ounces)
- 2 ½ parts vanilla vodka (2 ½ ounces)
- 1 ½ parts peppermint schnapps (1 ½ ounces)
- Red sugar sprinkles for garnishing the glass rim (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for garnishing the inside of the glass (optional)
- Small peppermint stick for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice.
- Pour in all of the liquor ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Spread red sugar sprinkles evenly onto a large plate.
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with water, then tip the martini glass rim into the sprinkles and spin the glass to coat the rim.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup in a spiral design inside the glass.
- Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.
- Place a small peppermint candy cane along the edge of the glass.