The cooked chicken would also be great on nachos, in tacos, on top of a salad or big hamburger buns. I like to make the chicken and put half of it in freezer bags for a quick dinner later. Anyway you decide to serve this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken, I guarantee it will be a hit!
- 2 lb boneless chicken
- 1 (12oz) bottle Frank’s Wing Sauce
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 12 slider buns
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Place chicken, wing sauce and Ranch dressing mix in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and cook on LOW for an additional 30 minutes.
- When ready to served. Top half of buns with cheddar cheese. Place under oven broiler until cheese is melted. Top buns with chicken and prepared Ranch dressing.