Today’s recipe is unbelievably easy to make. And honestly if you aren’t a pistachio fan, you could make this and substitute the pudding with another flavor just as easily. But wait who isn’t a pistacho fan ??? Anyways If u dont like pistacho, try flavours Like lemon bundt cake, strawberry bundt cake, etc. The pudding just gives it some flavor and makes it a more moist cake.
- 1 yellow cake mix (without pudding)
- 1 3 oz Instant Pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together for two minutes with electric mixer or Kitchenaid.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool cake.
- Turn out onto cake plate.
- Optional – dust with powdered sugar or Cream Cheese Glaze