|Duration||1 hr 30 min|
- 8 pieces – chicken
- 1 tbsp (15 g) – ginger- garlic paste
- 1.5 tsp – Kashmiri chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp – turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp – cinnamon, clove and black pepper powder (1/2 tsp of each)
- 2 – green chillies
- 1 tbsp – coriander leaves
- 1/2 stalk – celery (optional)
- 1 cup – water
- 1 cup (150 g) – breadcrumbs
- 2 – eggs
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Wash the chicken and marinate with salt and ginger- garlic paste.
Coat it with red chilli powder, turmeric powder and cinnamon- clove-pepper mix.
Leave aside for half an hour.
Place the chicken in a heavy bottomed pan along with the green chillies, celery, coriander and 1 cup of water.
Simmer over low heat until the flesh is soft and tender. Remove from the heat without any gravy.
Beat the eggs and keep aside.
Coat chicken pieces with the breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a kadhai or frying pan. Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten eggs and fry golden brown.
Serve hot with potato chips and green salad.
Please Like, Comment, Share and Follow Me On Social Media