- Chicken cut into small pieces – 500 g.
- Freshly ground pepper (not smooth) – 3 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Onions chopped finely – 2.
- tomato chopped – 1.
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
- oil – 2 tsp.
- turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp.
- vinegar (optional) – 1.5 tsp.
Fry onions till golden brown it should turn crispy.
Then add turmeric and pepper powder along with salt and stir.
Add a little water to avoid burning.
Then add tomatoes and mix well.
Add in the chicken pieces and mix again for 5 mins.
Add some water, just a little since chicken cooks very fast.