With Holi just round the corner, its time to relish delightful Bhaang
15 gms (1/2 oz) bhang (cannabis)
2 Cups warm whole milk
1/2 Cup sugar
1 tbsp Coconut milk
1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
1 Pinch garam masala
1/2 tsp Grenadine
1 Cup water
How to make Indian Bhang Lassi :
- Take a pan and bring water to a boil
- Now add bhang to it.
- It it simmer for about 7 to 10 mins and close the flame and strain it.
- With the help of a 2 tblp of milk grind the strained bhang. Repeat this process several times.
- Add some more milk to the bhaang and grind it along with the almonds. Repeat this several times.
- Strain this mixture and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a pan.
- While stiring add ginger, sugar and garam masala to the above prepared bhang mixture
- Cool it in the refrigerator for few hours before serving the bhang lassi